Deadline: 30-Dec-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The consulting services requested under this assignment include:
– Review existing geospatial data for the city of Abidjan, available under an ODBL-compatible license; consolidate and conflate all geospatial layers in OpenStreetMap;
– Organize and conduct community mapping campaigns to record baseline information in flood risk areas of Abidjan;
– Capture videos and photos of OpenStreetMap data collection activities, that will be used as promotional and educational material;
– Provide training to different groups of people from the academia, government departments and the local OpenStreetMap community on the use of mapping software and field data collection tools.
Deadline: 04-Sep-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The objective of the project is to support the SMEs in Cote d’Ivoire to effectively participate in the on-going procurement reform and win more procurement contracts through a transparent and competitive process. The winning firm is expected to design and roll out a training program to train SMEs, in coordination with the authority. The selected firm is required to put forward a team that includes an individual who is well versed in the public procurement policy and institutional framework of Cote d’Ivoire as well as an individual with extensive experience in providing capacity building with thorough understanding of the reality of SMEs in Cote d’Ivoire.
The assignment is expected to be a fixed budget contract of $300,000.
Deadline: 30-May-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The objective of the assignment is to conduct an analysis of the local and regional market opportunities for cocoa-based products in the cluster cocoa production countries (Ghana, Côte dIvoire, Nigeria and Togo), and Senegal and Cape Vert the two (2) West African countries having the highest GDP per capita. More specifically, the study aims to:
– Identify and analyze the current local and regional market and potential opportunities for increased downstream uses of and end-market consumption of cocoa-based products;
– Perform an accurate market-sizing exercise for each of the different markets (i.e. Ghana, Côte dIvoire, and West African as a region) in terms of volume and value;
– Perform an analysis to determine the level of investment and capacity-building needed to develop these opportunities.
Deadline: 13-Aug-2018 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The overall objective of the consultancy is to perform an initial climate risk screening of the city, to select a sub-section of the coastal city of Abidjan to perform a comprehensive climate change risk analysis, within the target area of the City Integration Project. The result should lead to recommendation of detailed adaptation measures and to conduct pre-feasibility studies for the recommended measures. The results of the consultancy will provide required information to develop a full project document for the submission to the Green Climate Funds (GCF) for investment financing.
Deadline: 30-May-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The objective of this assignment is to deploy an alternative marketing solution, namely interactive text messaging marketing, based on a combination of behavioral research and data analytics. The firm selected will conduct deep-dive interviews and focus groups with both current and potential product users and analyze transactions patterns. Based on those findings, the firm will design a marketing campaign implemented through text messaging to Mobile Money clients.
Deadline: 29-Mar-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The primary objective of this evaluation are to assess the development impact of the Cargill-IFC programs (ScopeInsight, Coop Academy, and Doni Doni) and to provide information, lessons, and recommendations that can be used to improve the design of future programs.
Since SCOPEinsight was founded in 2010, they have pioneered in developing innovative, universally-applicable assessment tools that measure the level of farmer professionalism in emerging markets. SCOPEinsight believes farmer professionalism is the key to structural transformation of the agricultural sector, and by providing business intelligence they aim to increase transparency in the agricultural market, lower investment risks, and increase business opportunities for stakeholders in and around the agricultural value chain.
Deadline: 29-Nov-2016 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
CI-Energies is a state-owned company responsible for managing assets in the electricity sector and planning and contracting major investments in Côte d’Ivoire.
The financial advisor will have to become familiar with all relevant background documentation and shall be responsible for carrying out initial financial framework reviews:
– relevant existing reports, studies, audits, etc. necessary to become familiar with the electricity sector in Côte d’Ivoire (particularly in terms of sector revenues, costs and tariff analysis);
– existing financial forecasts, historical financial performance and technical operating history for the national utility and existing power generation arrangements in Côte d’Ivoire; and
– existing electricity laws and regulatory functions of various entities involved in the power sector.
Deadline: 22-Sep-2016 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The overall objective of the assignment for a Consultant will be to upgrade client-companies’ food safety management syestems in keeping with the requirements of the internationally recognized food safety standards and recommendations made in the Implementation Action Plan. The Consultant will provide consulting and technical advice, conduct training, develop documentation and monitor project timelines for the implementation process. Upon completion of a specific engagement, a client-company should be able to issue self-declarations about conformance and/or obtain relevant third party certification from an authorized certification body
The development objective of the Sahel Women’s Empowerment and Demographic Dividend Project for Africa is to increase women and adolescent girls’ empowerment and their access to quality reproductive, child, and maternal health services in selected areas of the participating countries, including the recipients territory, and to improve regional knowledge generation and sharing as well as regional capacity and coordination. Continue reading →