This page contains the documents that are part of our blogs and provide information about the World Bank and doing business with the World Bank.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to receive extra information about these documents.
The guidebook Zakendoen met de Wereldbank Groep is a good start to learn more about doing business with the World Bank.
- The World Bank fact sheet provides you with basic information about the World Bank Group and the five institutions that are part of it.
- The fact sheet World Bank Group Procurement Tips provides you helpful tips and tricks when doing business with the World Bank.
- The fact sheet World Bank Project Cycle expands on and describes the different stages of the project. This document will give you an understanding of the different steps in the project process.
- The fact sheet Project Documents provides you with the full name of the many abbreviations that you will come across, as well as a description of the document and its importance
- The Complaints Guide provides you with information on when, where and how to address a complaint.