Deadline: 05-Jun-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The objectives of the assignment are to: (i) assess the performance of the CTC and identify physical and non-physical impediments along the corridor; (ii) identify priority policy actions and investments to improve the corridor competitiveness, multimodal transportation and logistics; and (iii) carry out stakeholder consultations to build consensus of public and private stakeholders in Azerbaijan and Georgia on priority measures and disseminate the findings to a wider audience through workshops and media coverage.
Ndeye Ngom is a first-time mother in Senegal’s Fatick region, 150 kilometers southeast of Dakar, the capital city of Senegal. And like any parent, upon hearing the news that her daughter, 9-month-old Khady Faye, was underweight, Ndeye grew immediately worried. “I panicked when they told me the baby is malnourished,” Ndeye remembers. “This is not a disease we know.”
Deadline: 24-May-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The World Bank, in consultation with the M&E Unit of the Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA), is seeking to hire a Consultant to prepare and conduct two highly technical impact evaluations for each of pilot intervention: (i) The Punjab Health and Nutrition CCT (H&N CCT), and (ii) the Punjab Youth Employment Pilot (PYEP).
When the Manila Light Rail Transit (LRT) extension project reached financial close in March 2016 it was a landmark event for the Philippines and for Southeast Asia. It is an achievement for an enormous project worth some US$1.1 billion to go ahead in a region with not much of a track record of large-scale transport Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs). The project’s winning formula is a combination of at-times difficult ingredients: government responsiveness, a balanced risk profile, and project bankability. Continue reading
Deadline: 23-May-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
Preparation of Governance and Operational Manual
The objective of the activity is to hire a firm to support the GoK to prepare a governance and operating manual for the PFF. The core governance structure of the Fund and the scope of work as stated in the terms of reference, among other things, will define the services and deliverables of the consultant firm.
PPP Pipeline Screening
The objective of the activity is to hire a firm to support the GoK to screen a pipeline of potential, viable PPP projects, and deliver a series of concept notes/ material for 10 of the most promising projects.
Deadline: 29-May-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
To support our work, IFC is seeking a Strategy Consultant, who can support the Manager of Cross-Cutting Advisory Solutions Clean Energy & Resource Efficiency Unit [the Manager] in IFCs Istanbul Office for a 150-day contract. The Consultant will perform a variety of strategic planning and project management tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strengthen and enhance the Clean Energy & Resource Efficiency’s operations and interactions with other parts of the World Bank Group (Global Practices, Cross-Cutting Solution Areas, IFC and Regional Teams);
- Provide input, analysis and recommendations across portfolio and operations related matters to support the Manager; liaise with relevant parties to collect and compile data from a variety of sources; conduct analyses; prepare analytical reports and/or presentations for dissemination;
- Support the Manager in monitoring and managing deliveries;
- Analyzing IFC portfolio and investment pipeline data by drawing from sources such as iDesk (IFCs system of record);
- Assist in the development of strategy documents and dissemination to relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinate with colleagues from other functions (Human Resources, communications, fundraising, budget, Monitoring & Evaluation, quality, knowledge management) to ensure smooth functioning of the teams operations.