Deadline: 26-Jun-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
In November 2018 the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the Ministry signed a Financial Advisory Services Agreement, under which IFC will act as the lead advisor to the Ministry in structuring a PPP for designing, financing, construction and/or reconstruction, operation and maintenance of 20 (new) schools It is expected that the Government will continue delivering educational services in the new schools. The private partner will be selected through a competitive tender process. IFC intends to select an engineering/ financial consultant to advise and assist IFC in undertaking due diligence and implementing a competitive selection of a private partner to implement the Project. The private partner will be responsible for designing, financing, construction and/or reconstruction, operation and maintenance of schools and it is expected that the Ministry will deliver the educational services, including the teachers and the management of the educational process.
Deadline: 12-Jul-2016 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The Scope of Services and Responsibilities
1. Collect data from agricultural producers (farmers and aggregators) on fruits, vegetables and dairy in the project areas in Kyrgyzstan (with focus on dairy in Issyk Kul region), Tajikistan and Uzbekistan;
2. Analyze the existing situation with farmers on their available resources (land, crops, machinery, equipment, inputs, supply, finance, etc);
3. Map existing management practices and processes (planting, harvesting, storage, feeding, milking, housing, etc.), determine advantages and disadvantages in each practice and process;
4. Conduct market and field research to identify alternative, economically advantageous management options;
5. Analyze the economics of proposed management and production options;
6. Together with the team of international and local consultants, test proposed management options under the local conditions for the economic viability that would lead to the reduced cost and increased output;
7. Source alternative suppliers of inputs, equipment and machinery available in the market;
8. Monitor implementation process and undertake necessary actions to gain results;
9. Work with team of international and local consultants to coordinate research and recommendations;
Deadline: 08-Dec-2015 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
F&M GP is hiring a dairy consultant, whose tasks will be to support the Project in the design and implementation stages of dairy supply chain development programs in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. While implementing his/her duties, the consultant will be supported by and report to the Supply Chain Specialist as well as to the Project Manager.