Deadline: 11-Jul-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
Recovery and Resilience Trust Fund, the Govt of Sint Maarten(SXM)is embarking on a digital govt transformation. The objective is to improve the efficiency, resiliency& accessibility of govt services. The WB is seeking a firm to support the development of a digital govt strategy that will articulate the vision, mission, key objectives and provide a roadmap to deliver on the digital govt transformation agenda. The strategy(i)should draw on international best practices, from globally recognized leaders in digital/e-govt(Estonia, Singapore and Netherlands);(ii)will need to reflect the unique history, culture and demographics of SXM as a Caribbean small island state that is highly vulnerable to natural disasters. This will entail conducting activities in3phases: 1. Data gathering& identification of stakeholder groups; 2. Consultative Strategy Development; 3. Implementation Roadmap & Strategy Execution.
Deadline: 21-May-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The focus of this TOR is on the pharmaceuticals sector.
Scope of work
1. Development of sector strategy and action plan
The focus of this contract is on phase II of the project: the development of a pharmaceutical sector strategy and action plan. While the contractor for this assignment is expected to suggest their own methodology for developing the pharmaceutical sector strategy and action plan, below is an indicative outline of some key stages and related outputs that are expected to be covered.
Deadline: 28-Mar-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
1. Develop a strategic plan for AMA that defines AMAs strategic direction (strategic objectives) and operating model over a 5-year period that includes the transition of AMRH activities, structures, and governance into AMA.
2. Develop a business plan for AMA that defines how operations will be executed in an efficient and effective way, including the creation of a sound program management approach to deliver the plan.
3. Pressure-test the proposed criteria for both the basket of products to be evaluated and the services to be offered by AMA
4. Develop a fee-for-service model that supports the guidance development and product oversight functions of AMA linked to a solid value proposition that makes the AMA case compelling for industry and product developers and embeds predictability of processes, transparency, and accountability
Deadline: 17-Oct-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
IFC is seeking support on the development of a high-level rural electrification strategy to be delivered to the Government of Togo. The objective of this engagement will be to outline a clear vision and compelling strategy for achieving universal electrification in Togo, with a focus on off-grid systems. In this context, three specific analyses will be undertaken, namely: (i) identification of the high-level market potential for mini-grid and off-grid systems; (ii) articulation of potential business models that would be applicable in the context of Togo, covering private sector-led approaches, public-private partnership approaches, and public sector-led approaches; and (iii) indication of associated financing requirements, both concessional and commercial. This work will largely rely on existing data, specifically the parts of the country that have already been identified as likely to rely on off-grid systems for electrification at the short to medium terms.
The engagement would need to be completed by January 31 2018, and will require fluency in both English and French. Continue reading