Deadline: 25-May-2017 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The objective of the assignment is to assist the MRD and key stakeholders in the rural WASH sector to develop a SBCC package to promote improved WASH behaviors. This requires completion of the following tasks:
1) conduct rapid, qualitative research on handwashing with soap (HWWS);
2) develop an overarching umbrella brand to be used for all future WASH campaigns including branding guidelines;
3) develop a behavior-specific campaign to promote latrine adoption and HWWS among rural Cambodians that includes training manuals, activity guidelines and outreach tools (both print and audiovisual);
4) conduct training to government staff on how to use and train others in the use of the tools;
5) conduct launch event of campaign materials.