More people in the world have access to financial accounts and tools than ever before. With this access, new products and services are being developed to facilitate convenient usage of these accounts. Taking this a step further, healthy financial inclusion incorporates customers’ ability to balance income and expenses, build and maintain reserves, and to manage and recover from financial shocks using a range of financial tools. The most useful financial services are those that provide customers with convenience, and support resilience through enhanced ability to weather shocks and pursue financial goals; effectively supporting the financial health of the user.
Deadline: 11-Mar-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The Bank is now looking for a firm that is capable of providing technical assistance to Director General Treasury in the Ministry of Finance of Indonesia in the enhancement and deployment of SAKTI application to over 24,000 spending units of the central government through the following:
a. Quality enhancements to the user interface, data interchange connectivity, and security of the current Client-Server application to a Web-Enabled one
b. Technical assessment of SAKTIs capability in providing and supporting functionality for FMIS (SPAN) and as a long-term solution for SPAN;
c. Preparation of a Training Plan for about 100,000 users of SAKTI across more than 24,000 spending units across country that is consistent with the web-enabled version of the application and its deployment plan.
- Access the World Bank Group’s development activities in one of nine languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish) from any place in the world.
- Locate and follow the projects in your country of interest financed by the Bank, including the major awarded contracts.
- Check the disbursements data, updated monthly, and the contributions to Trust Funds.
- Get updates on pending projects in the pipeline, as well as latest approved projects.
- Receive procurement/tender notices and follow business opportunities in more than 100 countries.
- Engage with the Bank by sharing, following its projects and investments, or reporting back.