The Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP) is a global knowledge and technical assistance program administered by the World Bank. It provides analytical and advisory services to low- and middle-income countries to increase their know-how and institutional capacity to achieve environmentally sustainable energy solutions for poverty reduction and economic growth. Supporting over a hundred activities in countries around the world at any given time, ESMAP is an integral part of the Energy and Extractives Global Practice of the World Bank.
Recently they have published several consulting opportunities on the eConsultant2 website.
- Assessment of Technical Rooftop PV Potential in Vietnam #1231720. Deadline: December 8.
- Web Application for Visualization of Solar and Wind Measurement Data #1232345. Deadline: December 15.
Multi-Tier Framework Energy Access Household Energy Survey
- Zambia #1229970
Gender and Energy
- Global – Gender and Energy Expert #1231078. Deadline: December 9.
- Tuvalu – Short term consultant to assist the Tuvalu Energy Sector Development Project for 33 days. Please submit your CV to Ludy Anducta (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline: asap
- Philippines – Gender assessment which identify key risks, constraints and opportunities for 2 self-selected ECs to service existing and future male and female customers respectively with grid connection/extension and PV services. Qualified candidates should submit their CV to Helle Buchhave email@example.com. Deadline: asap.