Deadline: 28-Nov-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The purpose of this assignment is to assess the technical and economic viability of
different options for direct uses of geothermal energy in Turkey, including district heating and cooling. This includes both projects where low to medium temperature resources are utilized directly and also projects were residual heat in geothermal brines at geothermal power plants is used.
Tasks are expected to include:
– Country-wide, high-level assessment of direct use potential
– Preparation of pre-feasibility studies for selected applications
– Assessment of interest of municipalities and private developers
– Estimation of investment needs to allow the market to grow to its potential
– Barrier assessment
– Preparation of action plan/roadmap for the promotion of direct uses of geothermal resources
You must be logged in to post a comment.