Deadline: 07-Jul-2019 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
IFC is in discussion with the Government of Uzbekistan to be mandated as a lead
transaction advisor for structuring and tendering of a PPP transaction involving financing, construction and operation of a 1,300 MW CCGT in Uzbekistan. IFC scope of work will include (i) legal, technical, E&S and financial due diligence, (ii) defining the transaction structure and preparing the tender documents (including calls for qualifications and proposals, and PPP contractual documentation), and (iii) ongoing support to the client throughout the implementation of the tender process, including any negotiations and discussions with investors.
IFC is hereby inviting interest from technical/engineering consulting firms for the role of the technical consultant to IFC. The scope of work of the technical consultant will be detailed at the RfP stage, and will consist of:
1. technical due diligence of the Project including, water supply survey, land survey, assessment of gas supply, assessment of transmission system connectivity and stability;
2. Configuration of the proposed CCGT for the PPP tender purposes: minimum technical parameters of the plant, construction timeline, capex and Opex estimates
3. Environmental and Social Due Diligence
4. Preparation of technical and E&S sections of the tender documents.
5. Ad hoc support on technical and E&S matters throughout the tender implementation, including support in discussions with investors and bidders.
See full tender here: Technical Consultant for a CCGT PPP Project in Uzbekistan
eConsultant2 website: https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html
Tender notification: # 1263420
- UZ – Uzbekistan