The overall objective of the Regional Business Entry Project in Colombia is to accelerate the sustainable business entry of companies into Colombia.
This assignment seeks to streamline procedures (e.g. including labor and social insurance registration, commercial registries, notary registries, operating licenses and tax registries) involved in registering a business, creating a comprehensive single registry (Registro Único Integral) and design a business one-stop shop under e-solutions that unify the necessary processes nationwide for the creation of companies in Colombia.
Consulting firms interested in this assignment should demonstrate:
1. Sound track record in analyzing, designing and implementing process mapping projects in Latin America and in Colombia in particular, at national and/or subnational levels with government entities.
2. Knowledge of the international best practices and recent trends in process mapping and re-engineering is essential.
3. Extensive experience and knowledge in e-government systems and providing e-government solutions involving process improvement and custom software solutions, that enable public sector organizations to providing conventional services to citizens in more efficient, online ways.
4. Demonstrated experience providing services to the public sector and/or multilateral agencies;
5. Familiarity with the processes within tax authority is a plus.
6. The team should consist of senior and mid-tier experts/management with strong technical and managerial capabilities in conducting sampling surveys
7. The company should have been in operation for no less than 5 years
8. The company should have a sound understanding of the Colombian context for doing business.
9. The team should have excellent communications skills in both English and Spanish.
10. Ability to deal with sensitive information and build effective working relations with clients from public and private sector and colleagues.
See full tender here: # 1194935 – One Stop Shop Creation to Accelerate Business Entry in Colombia
Expression of Interest Deadline: 14-Aug-2015 at 11:59:59 PM (EST)
eConsultant2 website: https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org
Tender notification: # 1194935