Deadline: 02-Aug-2016 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
To assist IFC for this project, IFC intends to hire Technical Consultant to advise IFC on the techno-commercial due diligence and shall work in coordination with IFC and its other advisers, dedicating sufficient qualified resources to meet the deliverables and the timetable. The broad scope of the Technical Consultant comprising the following, but not limited to:
1. Review the existing technical reports and feasibility study which will be made available, and identify gaps, if any.
2. Undertake project site visits, estimate the land required at the source and right of way for the transmission routes to construct the trunk infrastructure, identify the nearest power source and its availability for withdrawal of water from the river source, evaluate the potential demand in the catchment area, and willingness to pay.
3. Technical due diligence on the water quality with yields of the water source, suggestion for suitable type of treatment plant and technology to meet the standards for drinking water, and capital and operating cost estimates.
4. Provide inputs to the technical schedules including performance standards during the preparation of transaction documents and assist IFC in bid processing for selection of the private investor.
5. Provide business case inputs based on selected model for development including promotional activities, players, risks etc.
6. The Technical Consultant will be expected to liase with government authorities and other agencies to get the necessary data for carrying out the assignment.
See full tender here: Selection of Technical Consultant for Bulk Water Supply project in the Greater Colombo region in Sri Lanka
eConsultant2 website: https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org
Tender notification: # 1221891
- LK – Sri Lanka