The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Network invites you to
mark your calendars for May 4 – 7, 2015 for a joint mission focusing on the
energy sector opportunities at the International Financial Institutions
specifically designed to provide an opportunity for the privatesector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the project officers responsible for energy sector
- Understand the project requirements and constraints; and their level of
competitiveness in accessing bank projects and bank-financed projects
and programs in the energy sector.
- Inform staff of the capabilities and interests of international firms in the
This mission is designed for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants, training institutions and universities.
- Equipment manufacturers/suppliers.
- Prospective sponsors of private sector projects.
Registration at http://bit.ly/1KqYcK8.
Early Bird Rate: $750 USD. Expires March 31, 2015.
Standard Rate: $800 USD. Applies starting April 1, 2015.