AT A GLANCE
• The agricultural, cereal, and export price indices were stable over the past 2 weeks.
• Domestic food price inflation remains high around the world. High inflation continues in almost all low–
income and middle–income countries, and the share of high–income countries with high inflation is also
• Russia and Ukraine signed an agreement to free more than 20 million tonnes of grain stuck in Ukraine’s Black
• The war in Ukraine threatens poor countries with overlapping food and debt crises.
• The Horn of Africa is suffering its worst drought in more than 40 years.