|What you’ll learn
• Find out what can be done to encourage greater private sector participation in debt-service suspension.
• Learn how countries can recover from COVID-19 while continuing to address the growing challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
• Watch experts as they discuss how we can reimagine the delivery of essential services, such as health and education and social protection, in response to COVID-19 that protects against future shocks and builds a more resilient recovery.
• Explore new ways to accelerate digital access and create ubiquitous, affordable, and reliable connectivity for all.
• Join us as we mark the official launch of the World Bank Digital Infrastructure Summit.
• Explore with us the obstacles to poverty reduction, including conflict and climate change.
• Tune in to the first virtual Civil Society Townhall, as we engage with representatives of Civil Society Organizations from around the world.