Deadline: 19-Jan-2016 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The World Bank is seeking consultant services to assess the current state of urban resilience in Central America and to identify policy actions and specific priority investments projects that can be implemented by selected cities.
The scope of the consultancy consists of seven interrelated tasks and subtasks:
1. Identify existing tools, information and guidance.
2. Analyze and describe the most relevant environmental, economic and social chronic stresses and acute shocks.
3. Analysis of a number of prioritized aspects that impact urban resilience
4. Assess how other key issues impact urban resilience in the six countries.
5. Develop country specific reports
6. Assess the advances and capacities for resilient development, and verify how far the national frameworks reviewed are being applied at the local level.
7. Conduct a rapid assessment of additional municipalities
See full tender here: # 1207834 Strengthening DRM and Resilience of Central American Municipalities
eConsultant2 website: https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org
Tender notification: # 1207834
- GT – Guatemala
- SV – El Salvador
- HN – Honduras
- NI – Nicaragua
- CR – Costa Rica
- PA – Panama