On April 18th, 2018 the World Bank Group organized an all day deep dive on procurement for the PSLO’s at the Embassies. The World Bank Procurement Team highlighted the changes in the procurement framework and adressed different topics as Selection Methods for Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services, Complaints Handling, and Standard Procurement Documents.
We have included the presentations by the World Bank:
- Approved Selection methods for GWNCS
- Complaints Presentation Business Outreach USA
- Contract management – private sector seminar
- Direct Payment and Beneficial Ownership Outreach Program
- Project Procurement Strategy for Development
- Standard Procurement Documents presentation
More information on the current procurement framework of the World Bank can be found here.