Update: We have included the tentative Energy Mission Program 2017.
More information can be found on the website of The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (in Dutch).
The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Network invites you to mark your
calendar for October 23- 25, 2017 for a joint
mission focusing on the energy sector opportunities at the International Financial Institutions specifically designed to provide an opportunity for the private sector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the project officers responsible for energy sector projects.
- Understand the project requirements and constraints; and their level of competitiveness in accessing bank projects and bank-financed projects and programs in the energy sector.
- Inform staff of the capabilities and interests of international firms in the energy sector.
This mission is designed for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants, training institutions and universities.
- Equipment manufacturers/suppliers.
- Prospective sponsors of private sector projects.
Please plan on joining us if you wish to:
- Learn what types of projects the International Financial Institutions are financing in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors. (If there is interest in the power generation, transmission, oil & gas and mining sectors, they will be included in the program).
- Identify specific opportunities to market your company’s products and services.
- Discover how projects are initiated and developed.
- Find out how your firm can stay in the loop for future projects.