The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Network invites companies to participate in a mission focusing on agricultural sector opportunities at the International Financial Institutions (IFIs).
November 14-17, 2016, Washington, D.C.
In cooperation with the PSLO network of the World Bank
The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Network invites companies to participate in a mission focusing on agricultural sector opportunities at the International Financial Institutions (IFIs). IFIs will include the World Bank group, Inter-American Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and more. The mission is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for the private sector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the project officers responsible for agricultural sector projects.
- Understand the project requirements and constraints; and their level of competitiveness in accessing bank projects and bank-financed projects and programs in the agricultural sector.
- Inform staff of the capabilities and interests of international firms in the agricultural sector.
This mission is designed for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants, training institutions and universities.
- Equipment manufacturers/suppliers.
- Prospective sponsors of private sector projects.
Please plan on joining us if you wish to:
- Learn what types of projects the IFIs are financing in the agricultural sectors.
- Identify specific opportunities to market your company’s products and services.
- Discover how projects are initiated and developed.
- Find out how your firm can stay in the loop for future projects.
Information on registration costs and program details will be forthcoming.