Event details: Washington, D.C. | October 29-31, 2019
Early bird registration ends at 5PM ET September 23
The World Bank Group is pleased to invite you to its biennial Business Opportunities Fair.
The 2019 event will focus on climate-smart energy solutions and will bring together a diverse group of companies from around the world interested in the work of International Financial Institutions (IFIs) in this sector.
The two-and-a-half-day program intends to provide you with information on the energy sector strategies, priorities, and portfolios of the World Bank Group (WBG) and other IFIs, including the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank and the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
In addition to meeting key energy experts at these institutions, the program also allows for company participants to network and exchange experience and ideas with a view to potential partnership.
The event is designed to allow the private sector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with WBG and other IFI teams responsible for energy projects;
- Understand project requirements and constraints and considerations/strategies to use when evaluating IFI-financed opportunities;
- Inform WBG and other IFI staff of capabilities and interests of firms within sector of expertise;
- Create connections through business-to-business meetings with other private sector participants and WBG/IFI staff.
This mission is designed for:
- Consulting firms;
- Individual consultants;
- Multinational corporations;
- Investment companies.
Please plan on joining us if you wish to:
- Learn about how the WBG and other IFIs work and best practices for how the private sector can engage with the institutions on programs in developing countries;
- Understand how projects are initiated and developed;
- Learn about the types of projects that IFIs are financing in the energy sector;
- Identify specific opportunities for your company’s products and services;
- Find out how to stay informed on upcoming priorities, projects, and initiatives.
For more information about the event and to register your interest, please visit our registration website.
Please note that the early bird registration ends at 5PM ET on September 23. Register now to qualify for the discounted rate!
You must be logged in to post a comment.