Deadline: 02-Oct-2018 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
The World Bank is seeking the services of qualified firm in to carry out an analysis for Kuwait Municipality Solid Waste Management sector. The main objective of this assignment is to collect up to date information on the services provided, and identify viable options for expansion and improvement of services.
The scope of work includes but not limited to the following:
– Situational Analysis for all solid waste services in including but not limited to coverage, volumes, quality of services financing.
– Review of Environment & Social issues related to the municipal solid waste sector.
– Survey of recycling and waste market: Covering prices for waste management and recycling services and products in Kuwait and export markets.
– Policy and institutional review: Review of current institutional roles, policy structure and gaps.
– Contractual review: Review of contracts for solid waste services.
– Analysis of options: Detailed analysis including technical, policy and financing options.
See full tender here:
Tender notification: # 1259147
You must be logged in to post a comment.