CREATING VALUE IN HEALTH SYSTEMS
International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group, invites leaders in the health industry to join its IFC Global Private Health Conference 2017 on May 16th-17th 2017, in Barcelona, Spain.
Building on the success of the 2015 conference, we are developing an exciting agenda for our 2017 event.
As many health systems aspire to achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC), there is a growing focus on how to improve access to affordable and appropriate services that add value and improve outcomes. These dynamics directly impact private sector business models and models for delivery.
The IFC Global Private Health Conference 2017 brings together key global stakeholders who understand health in emerging markets and provides a platform for insightful conversation and debate.
- Creating value in health systems
- The impact of social and private health insurance
- The future of medical devices in BRICS
- An investor’s perspective – Health provider, Pharma and Medtech case studies from emerging markets
- Ripe for Disruption – The future is technology
- What patients want: Value through quality
- Understanding Pharma and Medtech regulatory affairs in emerging markets
- Innovations in the supply of skilled health personnel
- Better value manufacturing
- Building trust between the public and private sectors
In addition to the above, the conference will feature innovative companies in the IFC Health Sector Quality Impact Showcase that will be launched in November 2016.
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact: Charles Dalton – email@example.com