Have you always wondered what it would be like to work for the World Bank ? For more than 50 years, the World Bank’s Young Professionals Program has been the preeminent program preparing global development leaders. If you have a passion for international development and a drive to lead, we want to hear from you. The short window of opportunity is now!
The application for the 2017 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program at the World Bank is open from June 15 – July 27, 2016.
The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program:
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank
- 32 years of age or younger (i.e. born on or after October 1, 1984)
- A PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience[?]
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required.
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
You must be logged in to post a comment.