The Private Sector Liaisons of Spain, Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands invite you to mark your calendar for June 4-6, 2018 for a joint mission focusing on the Water sector opportunities at the International Financial Institutions: World Bank Group (WBG), Inter-American Development Bank (IADB), and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).
This mission is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for the private sector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the project officers responsible for water sector projects.
- Understand the project requirements and constraints; and their level of competitiveness in accessing bank projects and bank-financed projects and programs in the water sector.
- Inform staff of the capabilities and interests of international firms in the water sector.
- Water Supply
- Water Resources Management
- Water in Agriculture
This mission is for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants, training institutions, and universities.
- Equipment manufacturers/suppliers.
- Prospective sponsors of private sector projects.
Please plan on joining us if you wish to:
- Learn what types of projects the International Financial Institutions are financing in the water sector.
- Identify specific opportunities to market your company’s products and services.
- Discover how projects are initiated and developed.
- Find out how your firm can stay in the loop for future projects.
Interested in joining the mission? Send an email to Vincent Kooijman (firstname.lastname@example.org).